Saturday, April 4, 2009

semana santa...

It's 12:30 am and my taxi to the airport will arrive in approximately 4 hours, but I can't sleep. Latin America celebrates Easter like it's Christmas and nearly everyone gets at least a week of vacation (if not two) - people flock to the nearest body of water in most cases. I, however, am headed to Morelos, Mexico. It's been over a year since I've visited and I'm so looking forward to seeing friends, former coworkers, past students and hopefully making a short trip to Puebla.

Needless to say, I'm excited. I love the pre-vacation anticipation! I hope you all have a lovely week and (for those of you in the northern-midwest) that with Easter, the cold slips away and lets spring back in. Feliz Semana Santa!

1 comment:

Korla said...

Funny how every time a taxi is set to come early, it is impossible to sleep.

Enjoy your week. Traveling mercies on you.